Kakva biste veštica bili?
Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 1 do 15 od ukupno 18

07 Kakva biste veštica bili?

( ili veštac )

http://www.the-n.com/games/quiz_main.php?id=1512

The Perky Witch

Like Sabrina the Teenage Witch, or Samantha from Bewitched, you would make witchcraft look positively adorable. Rather than a tool of revenge or a mystical earthly... convergence... something something, witchcraft to you would pretty much = convenience. Imagine how quickly you could clean up a mess in your room! Or create one. But then you could clean it up!

Poruku je izmenio Goga, 31.10.2007 u 19:20
    Ako vam deluje da je sve u redu, nešto vam je promaklo.
      Vrh

Odgovor: Kakva biste veštica bili?

Ne bavim se ja vradzbinama ... a svakako letim s mojom motkom
    Ko je za jednu voznjicu
      Vrh

The Perky Witch

Like Sabrina the Teenage Witch, or Samantha from Bewitched, you would make witchcraft look positively adorable. Rather than a tool of revenge or a mystical earthly... convergence... something something, witchcraft to you would pretty much = convenience. Imagine how quickly you could clean up a mess in your room! Or create one. But then you could clean it up!

Moja vrata su uvek otvorena... Neka ti ne bude neugodno izaci.
      Vrh

Moon Goddess Witch

The Moon Goddessy, Earth Mothery witches attune themselves to nature, the Earth, and balance. They're known for basically being total sweeties who are well-suited to helm the environmental clubs at school, give amazing hugs, and get far more stoked by the Winter Solstice than they do by Halloween. They are also known for their delicious vegan cookies. You, on the other hand, might like cheeseburgers, but this is a personality quiz, not the SATs.

"toliko puteva.. koji izabrati, gde poci, koga povesti..???"
      Vrh

Moon Goddess Witch

The Moon Goddessy, Earth Mothery witches attune themselves to nature, the Earth, and balance. They're known for basically being total sweeties who are well-suited to helm the environmental clubs at school, give amazing hugs, and get far more stoked by the Winter Solstice than they do by Halloween. They are also known for their delicious vegan cookies. You, on the other hand, might like cheeseburgers, but this is a personality quiz, not the SATs.
    ''Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flower, we will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.''

William Wordsworth
      Vrh

Da ne kopiram ceo tekst, i ja sam Moon Goddess Witch po ovom testu
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Vrh

Citat Goga kaže: Pogledaj poruku

The Perky Witch
    i ja i ja i ja i ja

Vrh

The Perky Witch

48% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.
    Nije sve crno, nadje se i poneka plavusa
      Vrh

The "How Ya Like Me Now?" Witch

If you woke up with magic abilities tomorrow, we would definitely be telling everyone who had ever crossed you, talked smack about you, or looked at you funny to... pretty much hide. Sure, you could get some very satisfying revenge with the help of supernatural powers, and you might also be able to manipulate people into doing what you want. But be warned -- many witches believe in the "Law of Three", which says that everything you do, good or bad, will "be returned to you threefold." So, definitely go easy on doling out the zits to your enemies, nahm sayin'?

Vrh

Moon Goddess Witch

20% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.
    Tajne su tu zato da ih neko nasluti...Postoji reč koja vredi tek kad se odćuti...
      Vrh

If you woke up with magic abilities tomorrow, we would definitely be telling everyone who had ever crossed you, talked smack about you, or looked at you funny to... pretty much hide. Sure, you could get some very satisfying revenge with the help of supernatural powers, and you might also be able to manipulate people into doing what you want. But be warned -- many witches believe in the "Law of Three", which says that everything you do, good or bad, will "be returned to you threefold." So, definitely go easy on doling out the zits to your enemies, nahm sayin'?
    31% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.

qq meni pa ovde nešto ne valja ..ili ...umreću od smeha
    Ćuti i prenesi dalje....
      Vrh

02 Odgovor: Kakva biste veštica bili?

Moon Goddess Witch

The Moon Goddessy, Earth Mothery witches attune themselves to nature, the Earth, and balance.
    They're known for basically being total sweeties who are well-suited to helm the environmental clubs at school,
    give amazing hugs, and get far more stoked by the Winter Solstice than they do by Halloween.
    They are also known for their delicious vegan cookies.
    You, on the other hand, might like cheeseburgers, but this is a personality quiz, not the SATs.

Vrh

Citat Crazy Angel kaže: Pogledaj poruku
    Moon Goddess Witch

The Moon Goddessy, Earth Mothery witches attune themselves to nature, the Earth, and balance.
    They're known for basically being total sweeties who are well-suited to helm the environmental clubs at school,
    give amazing hugs, and get far more stoked by the Winter Solstice than they do by Halloween.
    They are also known for their delicious vegan cookies.
    You, on the other hand, might like cheeseburgers, but this is a personality quiz, not the SATs.

I ja, i ja
    When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt
      Vrh

Moon Goddess Witch

Covek je sinteza beskonacnosti i konacnosti,prolaznog i vecnog, slobode i nuznosti, kratko: sinteza.
      Vrh

nisam kopirala tekst,ne da mi se :D
    And even though you're fed up, you got to keep your head up.
      Vrh

Strana 1 od 2 12 PoslednjaPoslednja

Slične teme

1. Kakva ste domacica?
    Autor Neuhvatljiva_ u forumu Ženski kafić
    Odgovora: 76
    Poslednja poruka: 09.03.2015, 14:37
  2. Šta biste uradili kada biste bili svedok prevare?
    Autor Lady S u forumu Ženski kafić
    Odgovora: 131
    Poslednja poruka: 06.02.2015, 17:31
  3. Kad biste bili...
    Autor Kill Bill u forumu Chit-Chat
    Odgovora: 2284
    Poslednja poruka: 18.09.2013, 20:37
  4. Šta je to Noć veštica?
    Autor silvia u forumu Društvo oko nas
    Odgovora: 17
    Poslednja poruka: 06.03.2010, 16:32
  5. Spalio ćerku jer je mislio da je veštica