Let's talk about.....
Strana 1 od 9 123 ... PoslednjaPoslednja
Prikaz rezultata 1 do 15 od ukupno 127

Let's talk about.....

Ideja ove teme je da malo vežbamo. Ovde se piše isključivo na engleskom. Pišete o čemu god želite, naravno podstičući diskusiju. Svi mogu u tome da pogreše i upravo i jeste cilj da bez ustezanja pišete, a drugi članovi će vam dobronamerno ukazati na eventualne greške (trudeći se da i postove u kojima ukazuju na greške pišu na engleskom). Svi pišemo, svi pažljivo čitamo, svi ispravljamo jedni druge i tako zajedno učimo. Može?

Well, I will start first.
    Today is my sister birthday party. I prepare a gift for her, CD of Duo Moderato. I don't plan to stay late becouse I must go to work tommorow.

What's your plan for today?
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

Odgovor: Let's talk about.....

Am I allowed to participate? Am I? Am I?

I'm already using my red pencil too much, so don't expect me to do the same here But! If you really want me to, I'll do my best Grammar is actually not that important

I suppose that a few of them who also speak English will join, too GogoThePartybreaker is quite good at it, and his pronunciation is brilliant! Too bad that he's wasting his knowlegde on "click-me-here-and-there" books

And here's also a girl... hmmm... can't really translate her nickname into English Does "wind" ring a bell?

My plan for today ... it's night already

C'mon, all of ya, write something
    Gather ye rosebuds while ye may...

Sorry, but i tought that English full written messages are forbidden? We suppose to declare new rules first , this way this is out of law. So its right thing

Jump arround!Jump arround!Jump arround!Jump arround!Jump arround!

Citat Meggy kaže:

And here's also a girl... hmmm... can't really translate her nickname into English Does "wind" ring a bell?

Actually, there is quite a good solution to this nickname thing, but I'd rather skip it. Mater Vetru sounds almost innocent in Serbian, don't you think? And, since we are all puritans here...

Anyway, I do have some plans for today and my plan is not to stick to them...as usual. He who understands-shvatiće.

That's it. Next, please!
    "Toliko je bilo u zivotu stvari kojih smo se bojali. A nije trebalo.
    Trebalo je ziveti. "

11 Odgovor: Let's talk about.....

I am too tired to even think in Serbian, so I am really curious how will I manage in English. Anyway, I dont have any plans for today, actually, I never make plans for anything. But, probably, I will go to visit friend. What will we do, I still don`t know.
    nattydread is coming to dinner

Me and English What do you thinking about

Now English is on the ,too

My plans for today...... cooling

That's it.

p.s. If this text is corect, broke my bones

Ohhhh nice to see you

I've done my homework for today A little bit of math and a story about artificial lakes. And now we're trying to find all the (kako se kaže nijansa bokte) from a light blue to deep ultramarine for the art class tomorrow. And about plans... well, I've never stuck (am I right?) to my plans... it's more interesting that way, though sometimes it can be pretty waste of time... but time - what is that? Ok, ok the point here is in education, right... not philosophy So, this Indian here like to write English, but also like slang and ostale varvarizme and if someone corrects my writting here, I would not turn a hair about it

I'm good, yeah. But not that good as eggs, winds, and kidneys. Do your job
    Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid

Here I come , here I come .......

I wish to write here too..... but I dont have a slice idea what

My plan for today ...... hm .... already been there , done that

see u ......
    Possibility of dream come true makes life worth living.....

I'm say, English is not for my fucking stupid head

But, this is a beautiful topic and I can't go now

So, what you doing?

Citat vlado kaže:
    I'm say, English is not for my fucking stupid head

But, this is a beautiful topic and I can't go now

So, what you doing?
    I am correcting Vlada's writting. Vlada, you are saying now, or you say everyday, or you have said, or you said, or you will say. You are not familiar with english grammar yet, but you will learn it.

Next...
    ... Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo, pa tek onda sadio, taj nije ništa uradio... I, shvatiće, kad-tad, da ne zna šta je hlad....

Citat HLEBmaster kaže:
    Jump arround!Jump arround!Jump arround!Jump arround!Jump arround!
    i like zis

zas zis hez ej point?? ey?? could I have mI icecream please?
    no plans for today, actually, no plans for the next week either
    me no like plans
    me like jumping
    me not go to school today
    me go play in thA park to play

okey guys, hope to see you on ljuljama by-by now
    moomoo meee jooouu

If you wanna swing on swings you better hurry up ) I honestly doubt it will hold me for long

Citat yige_gui kaže:
    i like zis

zas zis hez ej point?? ey?? could I have mI icecream please?
    no plans for today, actually, no plans for the next week either
    me no like plans
    me like jumping
    me not go to school today
    me go play in thA park to play

okey guys, hope to see you on ljuljama by-by now

Well, we are here to improve our knowledge of English, not just to use foreign language. So, let's try to write grammatical and orthographic correct. Yige, I believe that you will correct yourself.

No, please leave Yige as she is, 'cause if she make it different she'll give up of her self as she is. We love Yige intact.

Citat HLEBmaster kaže:
    If you wanna swing on swings you better hurry up ) I honestly doubt it will hold me for long

swingssss that's it... how is it possible that my brain did not think of that word which is important in everybody's life.. well, not everybody's i guess
    Poruku je izmenio Mish, 22.09.2006 u 08:43
    moomoo meee jooouu

Strana 1 od 9 123 ... PoslednjaPoslednja

Tagovi za ovu temu

Vaš status

• Ne možete pokrenuti novu temu.
  • Ne možete poslati odgovor.
  • Ne možete dodati priloge
  • Ne možete prepraviti svoje poruke
  •